Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Time really does fly

Remember when you were a kid a summer would seem everlasting?  Now it goes by in the blink of an eye. When you´re 8 years old, three months is a big chunk of your life, at 32, they are just a few out of many many month you´ve lived.  I think the theory that times goes by quicker the older you get is so true.

Walking to school today, I realized it was exactly one year ago that I was working vigorously on my Fulbright application.  Over a bottle of wine and tears from a rough time at school, I took the idea of applying out from the back of my head where it has been hiding as Anton encouraged me to take the plunge and do the application.  For two weeks I did nothing but school and the application, barely pulling it off at the last second.  Now here I am!


1 comment:

  1. Caught up on you October blogs ... happy to read to that your project is taking shape.
    1-2-3!

    ReplyDelete